Labeling ManagementSYLOS LABELS
The SYLOS LABELS module centralises the functionality of generating printouts and marking elements in production and logistics processes.
The solution makes it possible to build a central repository of printout templates, to integrate printing system with production process, and to use data from external master data source and internal files as well.
The solution allows you to generate labels such as pallet cards in the course of production, labels for packages and collective labels.
The module works with a wide range of printers and applicators (e.g. Zebra, Logopak), integrates with external systems (ERP, MES, PLM) and production lines (signal exchange through drivers and signal cards).
The label generator has a built-in support of barcodes, QR codes, DataMatrix and the GS1 standard.
Our proprietary and flexible format of label templates allows you to design a layout according to the client’s needs.
- Supports printouts of pallet cards in the course of production based on production data from the ERP/MES system
- Enables identification of materials / semi-products / finished products in the course of production
- Generates labels for individual packages / elements or collective (pallet) labels
- Labels can be printed and applied manually or with the use of applicators
- Generates unique pallet numbers (SSCC or other type of ID)
- Label templates contain barcodes, QR or DataMatrix which are used in accordance with the requirements in the subsequent stages of the process, e.g. production reporting (MES), storage (WMS).