The SYLOS INFORMATION module allows distribution of relevant content to any target group (e.g. employees, contractors, guests).
It may be used for a number of purposes, e.g. training, production processes, guest service and much more.
This module allows for displaying any information / business / production content.
The module’s management panel is the central place of content distribution, which is displayed on independent endings (Players).
This solution allows you to download data from external systems and repositories. It is also open to integration with other systems.
- Allows you to display relevant information for guests at the reception desk / gatehouses
- It allows the presentation of training content for the employees with the possibility of viewing confirmation (e.g. health and safety instructions in production plants)
- SYLOS Information is used on packaging lines to display product packaging instructions
- Integration with MES or ERP systems allows for presentation of production data, e.g. directly at work stations or on panels available for management.
Integration of IoT Systems
The SYLOS IOT module allows for integration of available Sylos modules with the IoT ecosystem (e.g. sensors, measuring devices).
Thanks to this solution, our software becomes even more functional and opens up to new possibilities of application.
Sylos IoT solution is based on devices from Dell Technologies (Dell IoT Solutions)
This solution enables communication with production machines and industrial devices. It integrates with external systems (ERP, WMS, MES).
It enables monitoring and reporting, and offers a notification and alert system. It works in Cloud, on-premise or hybrid mode.
- In a simple way, on demand, provides information about current water and heat consumption
- By analysing the ways of consumption, it supports planning and budgeting
- Monitors and signals anomalies
- Monitors and analyses electricity consumption
- Monitors and analyses environmental conditions
- Prepares machine work schedule based on customer’s order
- Combines the above with a specific customer order
The SYLOS LABELS module centralises the functionality of generating printouts and marking elements in production and logistics processes.
The solution makes it possible to build a central repository of printout templates, to integrate printing system with production process, and to use data from external master data source and internal files as well.
The solution allows you to generate labels such as pallet cards in the course of production, labels for packages and collective labels.
The module works with a wide range of printers and applicators (e.g. Zebra, Logopak), integrates with external systems (ERP, MES, PLM) and production lines (signal exchange through drivers and signal cards).
The label generator has a built-in support of barcodes, QR codes, DataMatrix and the GS1 standard.
Our proprietary and flexible format of label templates allows you to design a layout according to the client’s needs.
- Supports printouts of pallet cards in the course of production based on production data from the ERP/MES system
- Enables identification of materials / semi-products / finished products in the course of production
- Generates labels for individual packages / elements or collective (pallet) labels
- Labels can be printed and applied manually or with the use of applicators
- Generates unique pallet numbers (SSCC or other type of ID)
- Label templates contain barcodes, QR or DataMatrix which are used in accordance with the requirements in the subsequent stages of the process, e.g. production reporting (MES), storage (WMS).
The Sylos Quality module provides comprehensive services for quality management.
The solution helps manage operational activities related to quality control, store inspection results, tests and events, and analyse qualitative data.
The solution covers areas such as quality control, production, logistics, laboratory, management, support departments.
The module supports functionalities such as control of inbound material, control of processes and finished products, laboratory tests, quality reports, non-compliance cards, reports and analyses.
Control data and master data can be synchronised with a supervisory system (e.g. ERP).
- Supports quality control process in the course of production
- Provides quality indicators on an ongoing basis
- Provides tools for quality controllers, laboratory and production workers
- Generates reports for management
The Sylos WMS LITE implements basic functionality of a WMS class system.
Because of the flexibility of its configuration, this module is dedicated for simple warehouse applications, which require software to adapt quickly to the needs of company processes.
The module has been designed and adapted to run in the environment of mobile devices, utilizing barcode scanners and touch screens.
This solution includes functionalities such as: managing receipts of goods, unloading, distribution, transfers between locations, preparation, loading, history of operations on pallets, etc.
The module is open to integration with external systems.
- Basic warehouse operations performed in a simple way
- Improves work in the warehouse
- Optimises time needed for warehouse operations
- Allows to track and analyse warehouse events
The module allows you to model and manage any workflow. Thanks to this solution, it is possible to digitise any business process.
Workflows can be run both within Sylos modules or independently.
The solution allows for quick modelling and implementation of process service. Defined workflow can be activated in many ways – e.g. automatically after an event in the Sylos system or manually by the user from the SYLOS WORK FLOW module.
Tasks from all workflows are collected in the user’s task inbox. The system generates notifications about assigned tasks.
- Digitises business processes
- Allows modelling and managing of processes within the Sylos platform
- Allows to model and manage any process
- Centralises management of ongoing tasks
A module supporting company’s logistic processes, improving cooperation of departments: logistics, security, parking service.
This tool significantly accelerates transport management process, supports planning, allows you to easily manage transport orders and loading slots.
The solution fully integrates with external systems (e.g. ERP, WMS, weighing systems, customs applications).
It supports a number of user interfaces: kiosk, WWW, mobile apps.
The Supplier / Carrier may create shipping advice through a dedicated web module.
The system also allows for automation of processes. It is scalable and efficient. The system is set up for multilingual mode.
- Management of Transport